11th December 2011, 11:21 PM
cininicholas

How to start preparation for NET Exam for Environmental Science?

hi
i would like to know how to start preparation for net exams that i plan to take next june for environmental science. i did msc through a distance programme.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Best books available for UGC NET Environmental Science
  2. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  3. NET Environmental Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which subject to choose in CSIR NET in place of Environmental Science?
  5. How can I prepare for NET and which books are the best for NET exam Political Science or Reasoning?
  6. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  8. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  9. Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  11. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  12. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  13. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to start preparation for UPSC entrance exam? I am a 12th science student
  15. Am I eligible for IAS examination after completion of B.Sc.Environmental science?What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Can I study PhD in Microbiology with Fellowship of Environmental Science being a UGC-NET qualifier? -- [New]
  18. Names of Environmental Science coaching centers for NET exam
24th December 2011, 02:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for NET Exam for Environmental Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cininicholas View Post
hi
i would like to know how to start preparation for net exams that i plan to take next june for environmental science. i did msc through a distance programme.
thanks
Before I tell you about the preparation method, I would like to know that to be eligible for the National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC, you must have scored a minimum of 55%,if you belong to general or OBC category and 50% if you belong to Sc/St category and the masters program must have been pursue from a recognized university, either distance or regular classes.

Now, the best way to prepare for the exam is by following the syllabus of the exam and referring previous years question papers.

The National Eligibility Test will comprise of three papers.

Paper I will be based on reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
Paper II will be based on objective type question from Environmental Science.
Paper III will be based on descriptive question from Environmental Science.

To know about the syllabus of Environmental Science, click here.

The previous year question papers can be obtained from the official website of UGC NET.
27th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know how to start preparation for net exams that i would like to take up on coming june 2012 for computer science. i have complited my M.C.A at 2011
16th May 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

modal qu. paper for enviromental science
24th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I AM A POST GRADUATE STUDENT IN M.Sc(Agriculture) in entomology. My question is that whether i am eligible for Net exam for environmental science.
27th July 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

tell me the best books to prepare for net exam in sociology ,reasoning
17th September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi...am a student currently pursuing my masters in Energy and Environmental Engineering. But i did my Btech degree in Biotechnology. So can please help in telling me in which couurse should i opt for writing NET examination.
20th December 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed my msc in env sc from v. u. in distance with 56% . i want to know which book is the best for paper1,2,3. plc inf me in my id i.e [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc in environmentalscience... tell me the best books for net exam in environmental science plz infrm me in my id [email protected]
6th November 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.E CIVIL and am pursuing my M.tech in environment,. is there any difficulty in doing Phd in environment? ur answers plzz,..
6th November 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.E civil and am pursuing my PG in environment., is there any difficulty in doing Phd?
30th August 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done BSc medical and MSc Biotechnology. Can anyone tell me if this UGC NET with Environmental Sciences subject is applicable to be applied by us or no. CSIR NET is for us but I don't know if this will be accepted even if cleared or no.
Please help
31st August 2017, 05:49 PM
Junior Member+

National eligibility test (NET) is the minimum eligibility with post graduation for lectureship exams. You can not apply for assistant professor post if you have not qualified NET exam.
There are 3 papers in NET. 1st paper is common for all which consists Teaching aptitude, Research aptitude, Reasoning, Passage, Data interpretation, Computer, polity based on higher education, GS etc. Previously there are 60 questions in this from which you have to do 50. But from this year only 50 questions will come and all have to attempt.
Other 2 papers are related with your particular subjects consisting 50 and 75 questions respectively.
So you can start your preparation according to question pattern. You can check previous years question papers for question type understanding.
Various books related to 1st paper and other subjects papers are available in market. You can choose one according to your interest and understanding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?