1st June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparing for IAS exam? What type of questions are usually asked?

How must I start preparing for IAS? What type of questions are usually asked ?

2nd July 2012, 02:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for IAS exam? What type of questions are usually asked?

You should start with preparing for the prelims i.e. CSAT. Start with noting down the areas to prepare. Cover of these areas in depth. For the General Awareness section dedicate a fixed time daily. Vast reading is required for this section. Once you feel comfortable with these areas start preparing for the Mains. Select any two subjects you are comfortable in.
2nd June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparing for IAS exam? What type of questions are usually asked?

Is it depend on our graduate cores?
19th September 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

b tech student can give this ias exam or not ?what type of question are asked by tehnical student?
8th October 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparing for IAS exm? what type of question are usually asked? which book I follow?
8th October 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparing for IAS exm? what type of question are usually asked? which book I follow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?