10th April 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparing for IAS? Suggest books?

About the exam and how to start preparation of ias .and sugest me best book for ias exam and where i get the best tution for ias exam plz

11th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to start preparing for IAS? Suggest books?

Books for IAS Examination :-

Indian Polity, Governance and National Movement : Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Author: N. D. Arora
Publisher: Access Publishing India Pvt Ltd
Rs. 295

Prelims Special - Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and General Mental Ability for Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Author: Sanjeev Joon, R. A. Sharma
Rs. 295

Prelims Special - Reading Comprehension for Civil Services Preliminary Examination (CSAT) Paper 2 1st Edition
Author: Nagendra Pratap, Ashok Kumar Singh
Rs. 295

General Studies for Civil Services Preliminary Examination Paper - 1
Author: MHE
Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill Education
Rs. 1295

Cracking the CSAT Paper - 2 : Civil Services Aptitude Test 4th Edition
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Rs. 775

CSAT Topic-wise Solved Papers: 19 Years General Studies 1995 - 2013
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
Rs. 320
13th April 2014, 05:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You considered that you want to know about how to prepare for IAS ( Indian administrative service) service examination and also you want to know about book for IAS ( Indian administrative service) preparation. Now I am clearing about your confusion. There are no special or specific examination for the post of IAS ( Indian administrative service) it is under civil Service examination in civil Service examination IAS ( Indian administrative service) , IPS (Indian police service), IRS (Indian revenue service) , IFS (Indian forest service).

For the preparation of the civil Service examination you have to much more knowledge about English knowledge and general knowledge and you have to speak English fluently if you speak English fluently then you don't have any problems to facing interview very well.

You can prefers books for civil Service examination are like arihant book publisher because in those publication books are prepared or written by experienced person that helps to preparation very well.But my suggestion is for you that be study well and don't miss the chance because you have four chance to be appear for the civil Service examination. My suggestion is only for you that be study well and always clear your main fundamental so that you can not face any problem in the civil service examination.
10th July 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I want a scholarship for is coaching,what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?