13th October 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training from TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year IT?

i am in btech 3rd year IT and i want to to training from TCS after 3rd year.what is the procedure to do training from TCS,especially in lucknow?

Related Questions:
31st January 2012, 01:09 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do training from TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year IT?

hi..its very good that you have started thinking about the tcs interview right from you third year,if you start so early there is no doubt that you are going to get selected for this company one of the best companies in the filed of software and almost the most valued company in India,some of the steps that you should take are as follows :
1.start improving your communication skills by participating in various group discussions and debates in the various programs that are conducted by the many societies present in the engineering colleges
2.also start preparing for the various aptitude questions that are asked in the written test of this company ,generally following the books of rd sharma will be more than enough
3.also you can follow the barrons gre books because most of the questions in the written examination of this company is asked from that book ,the book is attached below
4.you should also start preparing for the c language by reading the basics from the book called let us c by yashwant kanitkar
even reading balguruswamy will also be an very good idea specially for the data structures part
Attached Files
File Type: pdf barron_s_gre_17th_ed%5BPRsolutions.in%5D.pdf(7.52 MB, 1541 views)
15th February 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in btech 3rd year IT and i want to to training from TCS after 3rd year.what is the procedure to do training from TCS,especially in lucknow?
sir myself Darshika Jaiswal from K.i.e.t gzb...persueing b.tech n wanted to do industrial project based industrial training frm ur firm plz tell me the procedure to apply...
5th March 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am akshay lal ranjan ,B-Tech 3rd year,6th sem electronics &telecommunication can i apply for training in tcs plz you reply me at 9583880605,9835767638
& my email is akshaylal22@gmail,com
18th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am gurvinder singh, b-tech final year in ece can i apply for training in tcs.wat,s the procedure..rply me at 8699679070..n my mail cntct is [email protected] rply me waiting.thnks
26th February 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a b.tech 2nd year student of cs from AIMT. I would be highly greatful to have my training session from your company.
Can i have an oppertunity to do summer training from such an esteemed company ?

Yours sincerely
Manisha srivastava
11th April 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.tech cs 3rd yr. I want to apply for a training course in TCS LUCKNOW.. please give me the details of the procedure for applying in training programmes. I will be obliged to you for your favour. my contact id is [email protected]
10th May 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

i am in btech 3rd year cs and i want to to training from TCS after 3rd year.what is the procedure to do training from TCS lucknow?
25th March 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i am in BE 3rd year cse ,6th sem i want to apply for training in tcs so plz give me information about procedure of training at 8085623590
& my email is [email protected]
5th June 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech 3rd yr IT, 6th sem i want to apply for training in TCS company so please guide me about procedure of training at 8802584672 and mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?