31st October 2012, 04:41 PM
rameshsingh19

How to start study stepwise for Ph.D in data mining

Dear Sir I m Ramesh singh want to PHD in data mining .so how to start study step wise.What is the topics in that resaerch.Please advice soon.
I am faculty in DU.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD Research in Data Mining? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Ph.D in computer science if I am interested in data mining and networking
  3. Which are the topics on Data Mining for Ph.D?
  4. For which topic among Data Mining & Ware-housing, software engineering, C, C++ and Information Technology I can apply for Ph.D in Computer Application? -- [New]
  5. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Data Mining and Warehousing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Key topics in Data Mining which have more applications in Industry?
  7. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  8. Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?
  9. How may I get sample MBA thesis in data mining?
  10. ICFAI University MBA Data Warehousing and Data Mining (MB3G1IT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Career options after B.Sc. Statistics?
  12. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?
  13. Study of mining engg after b.tech in abrod?
  14. How to start my career in Mining Engineering? Which institute can help me? I am a 24 years old
  15. Thesis in Data Mining and preparing an Abstract for problem of M.Tech
  16. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure?
  17. Mumbai University BE in IT 7th Sem. Data Warehousing, Mining and Business Intelligence Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to study mining engineering after completing my form E?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?