15th June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How may I get sample MBA thesis in data mining?

i need a samples of MBA Thesis about data mining please
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Thesis in Data Mining and preparing an Abstract for problem of M.Tech
  2. ICFAI University MBA Data Warehousing and Data Mining (MB3G1IT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Data Mining and Warehousing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Topics available to do Internship in any Software company for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Is a thesis required for getting into teaching profession?
  6. Which are the current Ph.D thesis topics in international business studies
  7. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship? -- [New]
  8. How to start study stepwise for Ph.D in data mining
  9. Which are the topics on Data Mining for Ph.D?
  10. MBA after Mining engineering is good option?
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science if I am interested in data mining and networking
  12. PhD Research in Data Mining? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Thesis topics in Computer Science and Engineering
  14. For which topic among Data Mining & Ware-housing, software engineering, C, C++ and Information Technology I can apply for Ph.D in Computer Application?
  15. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a Mining Engineer?
  16. Mumbai University BE in IT 7th Sem. Data Warehousing, Mining and Business Intelligence Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Horizontal aggregation in SQL to prepare data sets for data mining analysis, can this be research topic for my PhD?
  18. What are the different jobs in software industries? Is data mining related to programming?
11th August 2015, 10:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get sample MBA thesis in data mining?

Thesis are always kept with the colleges or universities itself. So you need to approach the office administrative staff of your university. They will keep the record of the past thesis submitted in their university. These thesis are kept to allow the students get some idea of the whereabouts of the thesis. Some universities keep only the best thesis, instead of keeping all the thesis. You need to sign in their register as you are taking the MBA thesis for a few days. The number of days is fixed and is determined by the office staff. In that stipulated number of days you have to gather all the information you can from that thesis and on the designated day you need to return the thesis to the office staff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?