7th January 2014, 06:32 AM
Qaukeni

How to start my career in Mining Engineering? Which institute can help me? I am a 24 years old

I'm a 24 year guy and i'm currently doing my N5 in Electrical Engineering but i want to start a new career in Mining Engineering,so which institution can help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  2. How to prepare for RAS Main(Mining Engineering) ?
  3. How to start study stepwise for Ph.D in data mining
  4. What is the use of studying mine surveying?
  5. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  6. Which are the mining institutes in India?
  7. Which are the colleges offering Mining engineering?
  8. What is the qualification to become an Aeronautical engineer?
  9. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  10. In which colleges can I get after scoring 61716(General), 13989(OBC) rank in AIEEE?
  11. GATE Mining Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I start my career in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 65%?
  14. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  15. How may i get recruited in your Organisation? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have 4 years work experience,2 years in Kothari Consulting Engineers as Asst. Engineer and 2 years in Maharashtra State Mining Co. as Asst. Manager
  16. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  17. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  18. What are the best career options after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?