29th April 2012, 03:15 PM
gawas123

Details of the colleges for B.E correspondence? I have passed diploma in electronics

Sir, please send me the details of collage address for B.E. correspondence by MSBTE approved. or other reco. govt.? I am passing diploma in elect. in 2006 .

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  2. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  3. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  4. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  5. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  7. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  8. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  9. Can I get admission to study correspondence B.Ed in any college of Karnataka if completed B.Sc(Electronics) about 18 years ago? -- [New]
  10. Colleges offering correspondence B.Tech programme in Andhra Pradesh for diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  12. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value?
  13. Can I get admission in government colleges after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? I have passed 3rd year diploma
  14. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  15. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  16. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  17. Detailed information about the colleges which offers correspondence BFA course in Delhi?
  18. List of new correspondence courses available after completing diploma in electronics?
8th January 2013, 07:48 PM
fight1

Default Re: Details of the colleges for B.E correspondence? I have passed diploma in electronics

These are the colleges offering correspondence B.E.D course:

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Thanks...
26th December 2013, 06:41 PM
C.RAMARAJAN

Default Re: Details of the colleges for B.E corres distance educatain? I have passed diploma in Civil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawas123 View Post
Sir, please send me the details of collage address for B.E. correspondence by MSBTE approved. or other reco. govt.? I am passing diploma in Civil. in 2014.
Please replay me
10th February 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the colleges for B.E correspondence? I have passed diploma in electronics

Am dng my 3rd yr B.E i am unable to prolong this course because of personal issues.Can i join correspondence in between?
9th May 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering.. I'm interested in doing b.e mechanical.but I'm currently working in a abroad company..is that possible to do my studies from abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?