14th June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?

Sir
I am just now completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice and I want to know is there any chance to join ICAI institute? I have gained 98% marks in my examination. I also wanted to know will this opportunity will be similar to as like the MEC with ICAI and will the reputed organisation will give us an opportunity if we have done ICAI after completing Diploma in CCP, if there is chance to do ICAI then please tell me the procedure to do so.

Related Questions:
18th June 2015, 08:00 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?

CA course has three stages : CPT, IPCC and Final course.

To get admission in CPT Course, you have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized university.

Diploma in Commercial and Computer Science is considered to equivalent 12th standard.

Register for IPCC :

Candidate should pass both CPT & 10+2.

IPCC should be done 9 months before the first day of the month in which exam is held

IPCC has total 7 papers

Group I : 4 papers

Group II : 3 papers

Register for CA final Course : on passing both groups of IPCC.
19th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am just now completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice and I want to know is there any chance to join ICAI institute? I have gained 98% marks in my examination. I also wanted to know will this opportunity will be similar to as like the MEC with ICAI and will the reputed organisation will give us an opportunity if we have done ICAI after completing Diploma in CCP, if there is chance to do ICAI then please tell me the procedure to do so.
Sorry it is not possible for you to join ICAI after completing the Diploma course. It is mandatory that you must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification to be eligible to apply for ICAI Foundation. So, being a Diploma student, you are not eligible for ICAI course. However, you have a Chance if you successfully complete from a recognized university.

I suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree like B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc after completing a Diploma. You directly enroll of ICAI Intermediate course based on your Graduation marks. You are required to score at least 60% of marks in Graduation to be eligible for Intermediate program
19th January 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed polytechnic diploma in computer science. What i can do This ICAI diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?