11th February 2017, 10:17 AM
Heena 8861

How to study CS course from Bhopal? Total cost and duration of this course?

Hello sir, I want to know what is the total cost to study CS course? Whole duration of this course? How can I study it from Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  2. What is the course duration of M.Pharmacy with PhD? What will be the total cost of pursuing the course?
  3. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  4. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  5. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  6. What is the Pay scale of a Cardiologist in India? What is the total cost to complete MS in Cardiology?
  7. What is the possibility of getting a private job through campus placement?
  8. List of universities in Singapore which Indian students like the most to study UG course in previous five years? Total cost to study UG course?
  9. How it cost to study a certificate course in German language? Duration of the course?
  10. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  11. List of colleges abroad to study MCA with lowest fees? Total cost to study it with accommodation and transportation? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  13. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total cost of PGDM course all inclusive? Payment terms and conditions?
  15. Admission seats in B.Pharma in MP?
  16. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  17. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  18. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
10th February 2018, 12:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study CS course from Bhopal? Total cost and duration of this course?

CS stands for Company Secretary. This course can be done in 3 parts. Foundation Programme, Executive Programme, Professional Programme are the respective 3 parts of CS course.
***Duration:
>>Foundation Programme: 8 months
>>Executive Programme: 9 months
>>Professional Programme: 10 months

***Fees:
>>Foundation Programme: Rs.3600
>>Executive Programme: Rs. 7000
>>Professional Programme: Rs. 12000

***Top universities/Colleges in Bhopal for CS course:
>>ICSI ,Bhopal
>>Nagpur University
>>Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
>>Barkatullah University

***Procedure to apply:
There is a entrance exam conducted by the respective colleges/ Universities to give admissions to willing candidates in CS course. So, apply for the entrance exams and score well in the exam. Then, you will definitely get admission in CS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?