29th November 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Singapore which Indian students like the most to study UG course in previous five years? Total cost to study UG course?

Hello sir, I am studying 12th with PCM group and want to do UG course in technical field from Singapore. Please tell me list of universities which Indian students like most study in previous five years? Total cost to study UG course?

Related Questions:
  1. BS in Singapore is favourable for Indian students? List of universities offering BS for Indian students in Abroad?
  2. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  3. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  5. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  6. List of colleges abroad to study MCA with lowest fees? Total cost to study it with accommodation and transportation? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  8. Is there any chance for scholarship outside India?
  9. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  10. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  11. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  12. Which scholarship can I get after scoring 80% marks?
  13. How can I study MBA(International Business) in Singapore? Total expenses and scope of studying in Singapore?
  14. List of colleges approved by Directorate General of Mines Safety to study Mining Engineering? Total cost to study this course?
  15. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  16. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  17. Is it worthy to study BS in Singapore for Diploma holder?
  18. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?