26th March 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?

Dear
I am a Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia, how possible to get a diploma in engineering production? , And how long the study? , And how much the total cost? And is has to be coming to India to study?

Bassam Saleh
K.S.A.- Jeddah
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  2. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  3. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  4. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  5. How to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing diploma and B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  6. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  7. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  8. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  9. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  11. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  12. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Saudi Arabia being a Electrical National Trade Certificate holder? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  14. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  15. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  16. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  17. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  18. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 03:41 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?

To obtain a diploma in engineering production, you can consider enrolling in a distance learning program offered by Indian universities. Many universities in India offer distance learning programs in engineering and technology, which can be pursued from anywhere in the world. You can search for such programs online and check the admission criteria and fees.

The duration and cost of the program may vary depending on the university and the specific program you choose. You can contact the universities directly to get detailed information on the same. Additionally, you may also need to verify if the diploma program you are interested in is recognized in Saudi Arabia or Palestine for employment or further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?