26th April 2018, 10:52 AM
Mortality tiwari

How to study further and earn money being a Visual Arts undergraduate student?

I am a student of BA in Visual Arts and I have won many International and National awards in the field of Visual Arts but not understanding how to earn money in the field of Visual Arts and about further education. Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to earn money while studying? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to earn money to fund education?
  3. Date of issue of forms undergraduate programs? What is the fee structure? Since I am an Arts student can I opt for Visual Communication or Geography, Tourism, Travel Management or Public Administration?
  4. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Visual Arts course in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  6. Can I study MFA after completing B.A.(Visual Arts)?
  7. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  8. How many Bachelor of Visual Arts seats are available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  9. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  10. Which line is better after completion of madhyamik?
  11. How to earn money while doing my post graduation course (M.E.)?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  13. How can I get BFA certificate? Is there any online course?
  14. How to go abroad for further studies to earn money? I have completed my B.E IT
  15. How to earn money while studying?
  16. Books and study materials to prepare for UGC-NET(Visual Arts)
  17. What should I do after B.Com? I am a study of TYB.Com
  18. Am I eligible to study Master of Fine Arts being a B.Sc(Visual Communication) graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?