9th January 2015, 01:57 PM
gayathrikeerthi

How to study M.Tech biotechnology in correspondence?

I want to study m.tech biotechnology in correspondence is any chance is available

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  2. How to study M.Tech biotechnology in correspondence? -- [New]
  3. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  4. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  5. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  6. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  7. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  8. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  10. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  11. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  12. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  14. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  17. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  18. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
4th December 2015, 01:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study M.Tech biotechnology in correspondence?

Yes. It is possible to study M.Tech in Biotechnology in Correspondence. But I don't think it is a good choice because of the following aspects :
-You have to understand the subject on your own which is very difficult
-No direct interaction with Faculty and Friends
-Difficult to update yourself with job opportunities
-Moreover, companies would not prefer candidates of M.Tech Biotech in Correspondence.

I do not know the reason why you are interested in doing M.Tech Biotech in Correspondence. If you are already doing some job in the field of Biotechnology and if time does not permit, then opt for this course in Correspondence. Otherwise, please go for it in regular mode.

In order to get admission, you should have to clear the Entrance Exam conducted by that particular university.

Here are some of the Colleges offering this course in Correspondence :
-Annamalai University
-Sikkim Manipal University
-IGNOU : Indira Gandhi National Open University
-Symbiosys University for Distance Learning
-Amity University
-Nagarjuna University
-Osmania University etc.

Biotechnology is not developed upto the mark in India but it is growing at a rapid pace. So, you will have good career prospects in the Future.

Soon after the completion of this course, you can get job opportunities in
-Chemical Laboratories
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Biotech Companies
-Food Processing Units
-Waste Management Industry
-Environmental Control Industry etc.

Some of the top Companies that will give good salaries to Biotechnology candidates are
-Ranbaxy
-Hindustan Lever
-IDPL
-BIOCON India
-Dr.Reddy's

Initially, you would get a salary in the range of 12K-20K. As you get experience, you salary will be increased.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?