7th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBA health care management at Hyderabad after BBM

i'm doing BBM,after completion i want to study MBA-health care management at Hyderabad,AndhraPradesh. kindly give me the details of the course,its duration,eligibility,fees details.

29th September 2017, 06:07 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study MBA health care management at Hyderabad after BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm doing BBM,after completion i want to study MBA-health care management at Hyderabad,AndhraPradesh. kindly give me the details of the course,its duration,eligibility,fees details.

As you have done BBM (Bachelors in Business Management) and now want to do MBA (Master of Business Management) in Health care management, then here below are details regarding MBA health care management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA in health care management course is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of master of business administration degree in health care management is 2 years.

>> After MBA in health care management you can apply for job in employment areas like Hospitals, Educational institutes, Health centres, Clinics, Pharmaceutical companies etc. and get jobs like Healthcare manager, Administrator, Quality analyst, Healthcare planner, Healthcare manager, Medical record officer etc.

Institutes Offer MBA Health Care Management at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh:-

1) Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University.

2) University of Hyderabad.

3) Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?