10th October 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing

I have done my Bsc.Speech and Hearing and now want to pursue MBA in Health Care Managment in hyderabad i want to know list of collages offering courses in hyderabad and material required for preparing for entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges or universities offering MBA Health Care course?
  2. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  4. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  5. How to study MBA health care management at Hyderabad after BBM
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA in health care management
  7. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  8. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  9. List of colleges which offer PGDM courses in Health and Care Management and also Pharma MBA?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management through ICET?
  11. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  12. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  13. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  14. Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?
  15. List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering Pharma MBA course?
  16. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  17. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
16th April 2012, 07:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my Bsc.Speech and Hearing and now want to pursue MBA in Health Care Managment in hyderabad i want to know list of collages offering courses in hyderabad and material required for preparing for entrance exam.
Candidate seeking for Master's Degree in Health Care Management or Hospital Management in Hyderabad may look to opt for Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration. The Institute is affiliated to Osmaina University and approved by the AICTE. The Institute offers Master’s Degree in Hospital Management [MDHM]. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in any stream [Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages] from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks[45% for reserved candidates]. Admission to the program is based on entrance examination conducted by Osmania University. The duration of the program is two years and comprise of four semesters. The entrance test comprise of followings:

Test of reasoning
Numerical ability
English comprehension and usag
Health and hospital knowledge
Current Affairs.

For further Information one may refer to the official website of Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration [AIHA].
7th October 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing

I would like to know about list of colleges providing health and hospital management courses in kerala....
4th June 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

when the course will start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?