20th February 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

How to study MSc Geology after completing B.E in EEE

Dear sir i have completed my B.E(EEE), now i want to study M.sc geology.. So please tell me the eligibity and notification for university of madras, and shivaji university..

28th April 2014, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MSc Geology after completing B.E in EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i have completed my B.E(EEE), now i want to study M.sc geology.. So please tell me the eligibity and notification for university of madras, and shivaji university..
Yes you're eligible for M.Sc in Geology after completing B.E course.

M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for three years with four semester.

To apply for M.Sc in Geology course then you should be complete bachelor’s degree under any registered University in India. The Applicant should score minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.

The Minimum Percentage of marks may be differ from University to University. Many Universities even have entrance exam for the admission of the for this M.Sc in Geology course.

So, you may get admission for M.Sc in Geology course based on Entrance Examination performance.

Best Colleges for M.Sc in Geology course in India :-

Ferguson College
Goa University
St. Stephen's College
Andhra University
Presidency College - Kolkata
University of Bombay
Goa University
Loyola College - Chennai
Bangalore University
Madras Christian College - Chennai
Madurai Kamaraj University - Madurai
University of Mysore
Jadavpur University - Kolkata
15th June 2014, 10:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MSc Geology after completing B.E in EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you're eligible for M.Sc in Geology after completing B.E course. M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for three years with four semester. To apply for M.Sc in Geology course then you should be complete bachelor’s degree under any registered University in India. The Applicant should score minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. The Minimum Percentage of marks may be differ from University to University. Many Universities even have entrance exam for the admission of the for this M.Sc in Geology course. So, you may get admission for M.Sc in Geology course based on Entrance Examination performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?