10th March 2012, 07:16 PM
yogita2

How to summer training while doing B.Tech in Information Technology? I am a student of NIT Kurukshetra

i am a student of nit kurukshetra in second year. i am doing btech in information technology...i wanna do my summer training ...wat shud i do???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the opportunity to do summer internship from HCL? I am presently doing B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra
  2. Can I get into any AIEEE engineering college with 160791 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO? -- [New]
  4. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 206 marks in AIEEE?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  7. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31?
  9. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  11. Which colleges can I go for computer and IT engineering after scoring AIR of 98000?
  12. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  13. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  14. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  15. Where to do my summer training?
  16. List of good government colleges for B.E through AIEEE after scoring 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE?
  17. College which I should choose after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
26th April 2012, 07:58 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How to summer training while doing B.Tech in Information Technology? I am a student of NIT Kurukshetra

Dear friend,
First select IT companies like TCS, CTS etc.
write request letter, take no objection certificate from your college. Send letter along with your resume to the HR of companies. They select the students and inform you the dates for training.

It would be better if you have any relative as an empoyee in any company, then you can send your letter through them. It will help alot.

Thank you
24th May 2013, 01:30 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to summer training while doing B.Tech in Information Technology? I am a student of NIT Kurukshetra

Hi

You should make a very appealing resume with good cover letter. Send your resume along with cover letter and institute letter to the HR of various IT companies.
Since IT companies receives lots of application every day, its difficult to get call from them. They wont even look at the application most of the time.

find some contact/relative/friend in the company and try to push your CV through them.It works better.

all the best
24th May 2013, 01:32 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to summer training while doing B.Tech in Information Technology? I am a student of NIT Kurukshetra

Hi

You should make a very appealing resume with good cover letter. Send your resume along with cover letter and institute letter to the HR of various IT companies.
Since IT companies receives lots of application every day, its difficult to get call from them. They wont even look at the application most of the time.

find some contact/relative/friend in the company and try to push your CV through them.It works better.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?