19th January 2012, 01:24 AM
Keerti Bishnoi

How to get the opportunity to do summer internship from HCL? I am presently doing B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra

Sir, m prsently doing B.tech from Nit-kurukshetra in Information Technology(IT) i want to know how can i get an oppurtunity to do summer internship frm HCL, m in 2nd yr at present..???

20th January 2012, 08:28 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get the opportunity to do summer internship from HCL? I am presently doing B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra

There is a certain procedure which you need to follow for securing an internship.Since you told that you want to apply for HCL hence first contact your Head of Department and mention him about your internship and get a official letter signed from your Head of the Department.Later you need to send a fax about the internship details to the particular branch manager of the company.The details regarding the Manager will be available in the official website of the HCL.

You can even call up the Manager and ask him permission regarding internship.It would be better that your college officials speak to the manager regarding the internship program.If he gives any indication that he is willing to provide you Internship then need to get a letter signed from your principal/HOD mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office.

The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period
It would be better that you apply to as many companies as possible since there are limited seats for the internships.
20th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Sharma sujeet

Default Re: How to get the opportunity to do summer internship from HCL? I am presently doing B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra

There is a certain procedure which you need to follow for securing an internship.Since you told that you want to apply for HCL hence first contact your Head of Department andmention him about your internship and get a official letter signed from your Head of the Department.Later you need to send a fax about the internship details to the particular branch manager of the company.The details regarding the Manager will beavailable in the official website of theHCL.
You can even call up the Manager andask him permission regarding internship.It would be better that your college officials speak to the manager regarding the internship program.If he gives any indication that he is willing to provide you Internship then need to get a letter signed from your principal/HOD mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office.
The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period
It would be better that you apply to as many companies as possible since there are limited seats for the internships.
27th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I pursuing my 2nd yr B.E. degree in Electrical and Electronics.I would like to join in an internship program during this summer.so please let me know me the companies offering internship programs and the details of their applications.i am waiting for your response
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?