20th February 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Ed? Does it only limited to teaching profession or it is useful in any other profession also?

Could you please tell me what is the scope of B.Ed after completing graduation (B.Com)? Is it good for me. And one more thing I want to ask is, does B.Ed has the scope in teaching field only? And if yes, then what is % of getting job by B.Ed and if not what are the other scopes?

25th February 2018, 11:23 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Ed? Does it only limited to teaching profession or it is useful in any other profession also?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a teaching professional degree course required by those are looking to make their career as a teacher in government funded schools.

As far as you are concerned about the scope of B.Ed degree course then its scope is very much limited to teaching profession only but without B.Ed degree ( or D.Ed ) one is not eligible for teaching profession jobs in any government department.
25th February 2018, 10:17 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Ed? Does it only limited to teaching profession or it is useful in any other profession also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could you please tell me what is the scope of B.Ed after completing graduation (B.Com)? Is it good for me. And one more thing I want to ask is, does B.Ed has the scope in teaching field only? And if yes, then what is % of getting job by B.Ed and if not what are the other scopes?
Bed or Bachelor in Education is only useful degree for making acareer in Teaching at schools level.

To become a teacher in school you need to have completed Graduation and also must have completed B.ED

It is a Two year Course.

To get admission in Bed , all good colleges have entrance tests followed by Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?