29th October 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I if my diploma certificates is not valid in any company? How to tackle this problem?

What should I if my diploma certificates is not valid in any company? How to tackle this problem? I have completed diploma from VIET Bhopal institute. What should I do now? Can you please help me to resolve the gap which I have in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma Mechanical engineering valid for private sector jobs?
  2. Will MCA after BCA affect job opportunities?
  3. Companies hiring on the basis of GATE score? How to apply for such companies?
  4. Do Government and Private colleges accept NIOS result?
  5. How can I join as SI? What is the qualification for the same?
  6. Whether both of my certificates are valid if completed 12th twice from BSEB and NIOS Board?
  7. Experience certificate provided by private Coal companies are valid or not?
  8. Scope in BSc Optometry course? Job opportunities and the salary range? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is JNRV deemed university of Udaipur, recognized by UGC?
  10. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  11. How to do B.E in Sports quota? I am a diploma student
  12. How to do B.E in Sports Kota after completing diploma with 90%?
  13. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  14. This my last allowed attempt year for JECA examination for MCA, but my result will still be pending for the qualifying examination, what to do?
  15. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK?
  16. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  17. Can I give Supplementary exam of S.Y.B.Com if discontinued 7 years ago?
  18. Whether doing Internship in Private company is valid for B.Tech student?
30th October 2015, 11:10 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I if my diploma certificates is not valid in any company? How to tackle this problem?

First of all check weather your diploma is original or not. You can check genuinety of your diploma in university to which your institute is affiliated. If you found fake diploma then you can file a case against them in court.

You may continue your study for better aspects in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?