15th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 2nd year in Analytical? I have completed my first part in Organic Chemistry

I complete my first part in organic chemistry in2010.i want second year admission to analytical.is it possible.plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be used to prepare for MSc Entrance in Pune University?
  2. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  4. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  5. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  6. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  7. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  8. Can I get admission in 3rd year of B.Sc(Chemistry) if discontinued in 2nd year of B.Sc(Biology)? -- [New]
  9. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  10. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  11. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  12. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  13. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  14. Minimum qualification required to do M-Pharmacy course in NIPER?
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 2nd Year Advanced Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  17. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
9th January 2022, 04:21 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: How to take admission in 2nd year in Analytical? I have completed my first part in Organic Chemistry

These second counselling results will released in between 5 days, and the academic year of colleges will start in less than week. So generally it will take 15 to 20 days time for starting colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?