13th October 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?

sir i applied for integ phd in iisc .now how can i prepare for it. .........
mention few books and send me previous papers if possible ............
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  3. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  4. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  5. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  6. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  7. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  10. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  12. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  13. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  14. Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?
  15. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  17. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  18. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D course(Physics) entrance exam of IISC?
21st October 2014, 03:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?

You can try following books for IISc Integrated Ph.D entrance exam.

1. A Guide Book to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Pater Sykes, Longman
2. A Textbook of Organic Chemistry by S.Chand
3. Advanced Inorganic Chemistry by F.A. Cotton and Wilkinson, John Wiley
4. Advanced Organic Chemistry - Reactions, Mechanism and structure by Jerry March, John Wiley
5. Advanced Organic Chemistry by F.A. Carey and R.J. Sundberg, Plenum
6. Analytical chemistry by Khoo S.B
7. Analytical chemistry: Principles and Techniques by Hargis L.G
8. Analytical chemistry: principles by Kennedy J.H
9. Arhant Books of Organic, Physical and Inorganic Chemistry
10. Chemical analysis by Rubinson K.A
11. Chemical Applications of group theory by P.A. Cotton

For more information about syllabus visit http://www.iitg.ac.in/jam2015/pdfs/JAM2015_poster.pdf
2nd August 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?

I am doing bsc zoology right now. What books should I follow to get admission in msc in bsc relevant courses.
6th August 2021, 06:30 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The list of Books for Integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc are listed below :

1) Resnick and Halliday for Physics - In this Problems and solved examples, as well as basic concepts.

2) Rees books - `Physics by Example' - for solved problems and formulae etc.

3) Min Chen - Physics Problems, with solution

4) Prentice -Hall India Publication books

5) Arhant - For organic chemistry

6) S.Chand - For organic chemistry
29th November 2021, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

PhD in phylosophy which book can be best for PHD entrance exm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?