14th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?

I have completed diploma this year and want direct admission in 2nd year degree..
So pls give me the information about how to apply for 2nd year degree and what are the dates for getting application kit so as to get the password for apply the same???

And in which college will i get the application kit????

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  2. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%? -- [New]
  4. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  7. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  8. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  9. Am I eligible for CAT ? I'm doing BCA (2nd yr) Lateral entry After completing Diploma.
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  13. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How can I take admission in MSc 2nd year for PG after doing B.E in IT and diploma in Management
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?
  18. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
27th February 2016, 11:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 2nd degree after diploma course from any recognised university.

To get admission you have to appear and qualify in LEET examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma degree from any recongised university.

Candidate must have minimum 60% in diploma degree.

So, you need to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible to get admission in course.

To get information about admission procedure in KIIT visit at www.kiit.ac.in.
15th June 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?

What percentage required for getting admission in direc 2nd year degree for sc cast?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?