23rd February 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics?

how i take admhission in aeronautical engg. after diploma in electronic

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  14. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  17. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical electronics and engineering
  18. How to take admission in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 60%
24th February 2011, 03:04 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply

thanks

Admission in Aeronautical Engineering

you can get admission in direct 2nd year through lateral entry scheme but you you will have to appear in a entrance test taken by the institution itself.
There are lots of colleges which offers Aeronautical engineering you can opt one of them.

Hindustan University,Chennai
Tagore Engineering college,Chennai
Punjab university,Chandigarh
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
Madras Institute Of Technology,chennai

The fee will vary from institute to institute but approx it will cost 6-7 lacks for the full course.

OR you can join professional body examination conducted by Aeronautical society of India.I have attached the prospectus for the Aeronautical society of India and additionally a list of few more colleges in India which offers Aeronautical engineering .please find the attachment.
After completion of the course there is a great career in HAL,NAL,DRDO,ISRO,ADA,GTRE,Airlines and R&D labs.

Thanks
khanddn
24th February 2011, 07:51 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA
Default Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics?

How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics
================================================

here r some info. pls go through for details

Entry into Engineering: To work as an engineer, a candidate needs to have BE/BTech. in the chose field of interest.

Eligibility : Candidates having completed class XII with physics, chemistry and mathematics is elligible to apply for admission to the various engineering colleges. Students can compete on an all-India basis for admission to the prominent colleges like IITs.

State colleges of engineering take in students with state domicile, but provide some seats for students from other states.

In some colleges selection is based on the percentage marks got into class XII (in physics, chemistry and mathematics), while some other colleges give admission based on some common test. The IITs administer a Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for the admission to the seven IITs,

Course Duration :BE/BTech. : 4 years; Me/MTech: 2 years

Engineering Colleges in delhi

IIT Delhi

Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim School of Aeronautics, H-974, Palam Extn., Part-I, New Delhi

School of Aeronautics, WZ-173, New Delhi - 110045

School of Aviation Science and Technology,Delhi Flying Club,Safdarjung Airport,New Delhi
8th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i m studing in diploma 3rd year electronics and telecommunication branch, how can i get admission in aerospace engineering for BE/ Btech for direct second year?
10th May 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hello..m completed my diploma in electronics&telecommunication branch,when d entrance will be done?
12th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hello , i have completed diploma in electronics should i get admission in aeronautical engineering for direct second yr through AIEEE?
6th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in aeronautical engineering after diploma in electronics and communication ? through the ecet or not? application process.....?
7th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
just now my diplomo exams got over in electronics and communication, how to take lateral entry to aeronautical engineering and what are the procedures please do reply...
22nd June 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in aeronautical engineering after diploma. and how much percentage is required.
10th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aeronautical engeering after diploma in I.T. branch and how much percentage is required?
And please give the other important information for admission?
4th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

can i join aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer science
6th October 2011, 02:29 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

no you can not apply for the aeronautical course after the 10 th .

Eligibility -

-10+2 (minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), pre-degree/intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- a 3-year Diploma in Engineering with 50% marks.
-a B.Sc. with PCM degree are also eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering Courses.
9th October 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed the diploma in electronics&communication engg in poduru . After that i want join in aeronautical engg then how should i have jion and which course is best for ece student.
13th October 2011, 07:17 PM
anks07

can we apply for mtech in aerospace through Gate AE paper, with graduation in Information Technology? in any institute other than iits?
13th October 2011, 10:48 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply

thanks

B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering After Diploma in Electronics

In order to do so,you have to appear in the engineering entrance exams like AIEEE,IIT-JEE,BITSAT,etc..

By appearing for these exams..and clearing any of these entrance exams..you shall be eligible for taking admissions in the 1st year of your desired college with Aeronautical Engineering as your branch..

Such entrance exams shall take your diploma percentage for the minimum eligibility in place of your 12th percentage..

You also have the option of going for taking admissions into B.Tech in your desired college through lateral entry exam..

In this case..you shall get direct admission to the 2nd year of your desired college but your stream shall remain as electronics as the lateral entry exam for you will be totally based on your electronics knowledge of diploma..

The choice is totally up to you on what you want to choose..

All the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
11th November 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

is not eligible of ecet entrance
30th November 2011, 10:33 PM
tuntunia

no you can not apply for the aeronautical course after the 10 th .

Eligibility -

-10+2 (minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), pre-degree/intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- a 3-year Diploma in Engineering with 50% marks.
-a B.Sc. with PCM degree are also eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering Courses.
20th February 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in
Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in information technology
1st May 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th.with 55 percentage in 2012, can i addmission in Aeronuatical engineering in Delhi, and what will be course cost?
30th June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hi iam akshar i study in 12th plz give me ans b how many marks i will got in std12 for addmition in aero nautical collage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?