6th June 2013, 06:49 PM
vidhyashri.s.navi

How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech? I have completed diploma in civil

HI...me completed diploma in civil (disip) now iwanto do distance or correspondense B.E./OR B.tech. in karnataka plz.. inform me how to take admission ..and my percentage is below sixty and above fifty .tell me i am elgible or nt

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  2. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  3. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech? I have completed diploma in civil
  4. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  7. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  8. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  9. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  10. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  11. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Colleges offering admission in B.Tech for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering completed from IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. Any post for diploma completed students after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?
  17. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  18. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
5th August 2013, 02:41 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech? I have completed diploma in civil

dear friend,there is information which is help full to you.Eligibility for B.Tech after diploma:
Students who have completed first year in
B.Tech from a recognised university or passed
three years diploma after 10+2 with minimum
aggregate of 60% marks in science and maths
field.
Those who are appearing for the final year
diploma examination are also eligible to apply
for direct second year engineering
admission, subject to the condition that they
shall produce the provisional certificate at the
time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?