28th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?

Sir I am already completed my diploma in civil 68 persntage .but I have very interested to join Barc course but I don't know how to join this course .can I eligible to join this course ? How much year this course after diploma civil. Architecture course is my fevret course
Please........ Send me answer to my e mail I'd [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  2. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  3. What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join diploma in civil engineering course? I have completed civil draughts men
  5. How to join in BARC being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  6. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  7. Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?
  8. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. How much percentage is needed to join in Thiyagarajar engineering college? I have completed diploma in civil engineering in KLNPC at Madhurai with 92%
  12. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  13. Completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering after 10th and working as a civil engineer in a company : Can I join CBI?
  14. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  15. How should I join diploma course civil after passing ITI?
  16. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  17. How to join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  18. How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?
15th December 2014, 12:04 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am already completed my diploma in civil 68 persntage .but I have very interested to join Barc course but I don't know how to join this course .can I eligible to join this course ? How much year this course after diploma civil. Architecture course is my fevret course
Please........ Send me answer to my e mail I'd [email protected]

BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre

After having completed Diploma in Civil you cannot apply for BARC as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed to be part of it.Regarding the education qualification it is that the candidate who is wishing to apply should have completed Engineering/Post Graduation in Physics,Chemistry or bio Sciences to be eligible.

But as you have only completed Diploma it does not make you eligible for doing the course.

Regards
~Jxsab~
12th December 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?

I completed diploma in chemical engineering. I am interested to join barc but i dont know its procedure guide me. My email id is [email protected]
19th January 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi am John and I've completeted a diploma in architecture I want to join and pursue a degree in architecture how long does it take ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?