20th June 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55

I have completed my Architectural assistantship (Diploma) from
Government Girls Polytechnic College in surat, with CPI-7.55, can I go
for B.E. Civil? Can in get admission in B.E.Civil? If i can got
admission, In which year I can get admission in D to D ?
Please give me reply as soon as possible.
Thank You.
- Khushboo Bhatt

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in L.D college of engineering for degree course after scoring 7.5 CPI?
  2. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  3. Which college to select after completing diploma in Civil with 7.83 CPI for degree course?
  4. How may I get admission in B.E AMI? What's the fee structure? I've completed dioploma(Mechanical) with CPI 6.9
  5. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
  6. Is GATE exam required for PhD admission in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  8. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  9. Requirements for freshers to get jobs in Core Companies?
  10. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  11. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in mechanical degree after completing diploma with CPI of 5.5
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech CCMT? Institutes/colleges offering CPI with no conversion from CPT to percentage?
  15. Will I get HBTI or IET Lucknow after scoring 122 rank in Girls OBC and 755 in Girls category?
  16. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  17. Can I get admission in SVNIT Surat in mechanical branch with 8.5 CPI
  18. How to do summer internship in foreign universities? I have a CPI of 7.02
30th November 2015, 09:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55

You can apply for Joint Entrance Exam Main for Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering. Through JEE main stage, you will admitted to first year of architecture or Civil Engineering course. You must ensure that you score required cut off marks for admission in various engineering institutes like NIT, IIIT etc.

You can also apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. You can apply LEET for second year admission in Civil Engineering. CPI of 7.55 is enough to get you admission in engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?