1st June 2011, 10:03 PM
sheenam sachdeva

How to take admission in B.Ed in Yamuna Nagar? What is the fee structure?

i m in third year of bca.i want to take admission in b.ed in yamuna nagar.
please tell me fees ,forms ,subjects ,and elligibility in bed.and also enterence form in kuk and enterence date.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any DAV colleges for girls in Yamunanagar, Haryana which is affiliated to KUK?
  2. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  3. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. List of private institutions having fee structure between 8 to 10 thousand per semester and should be located in Tilak nagar(Rajouri garden)?
  9. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  10. What is the fee structure for Group I services in RC Reddy Institute at Ashik Nagar Hyderabad
  11. Hi, this is A.Manojkumar
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  15. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  17. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
29th February 2012, 07:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed in Yamuna Nagar? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenam sachdeva View Post
i m in third year of bca.i want to take admission in b.ed in yamuna nagar.
please tell me fees ,forms ,subjects ,and elligibility in bed.and also enterence form in kuk and enterence date.

To get admission in B. Ed program, candidate must have completed his/her bachelors degree program.The duration of the course is 1 year. The fee for the course varies from college to college, as do the syllabus, however you may refer to office of the following given colleges located in Yamunanagar which are affiliated to National Council for Teachers Education,

Balaji College of Education
Astha College of Education
Pro School of Education.
30th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed in Yamuna Nagar? What is the fee structure?

How many fees of b.ed of astha college of yamuna nagar
31st May 2012, 12:54 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many fees of b.ed of astha college of yamuna nagar

SN College of Education Yamunanagar, Haryana

The college cut offs are announced at the time of admissions and may change every year. It also provides placement assistance to its deserving students.

Contact Details/ Address :
Yamunanagar

SN College of Education
Bhagwan Parshuram Complex,
Near Police Naka,
Ambala Road,
Yamunanagar - 135 003
Haryana
Phone: +91--241305

Email : [email protected]
Admission Procedure: Aspirants are offered admission through Kurukshetra University B. Ed. (Regular) Entrance Test conducted by the University.

Other Colleges & Institutes

Hussainy College of Education
St Roch's Teacher Training Institute Thope
Karmela Rani Training College
GMR College of Education
Karmela Rani Training College
22nd October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME ABOUT B.ED FEE SESSION 2013,14 PRIVATE STUDENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?