2nd July 2011, 10:45 PM
pooja jangier

List of private institutions having fee structure between 8 to 10 thousand per semester and should be located in Tilak nagar(Rajouri garden)?

i can do bca from private colledge but their fee structure will be8 to 10 thousand per semister n it should be in tilak

nagar , rajouri gardan n karnat place

18th January 2016, 06:13 PM
HELP@U

Default Re: List of private institutions having fee structure between 8 to 10 thousand per semester and should be located in Tilak nagar(Rajouri garden)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja jangier View Post
i can do bca from private colledge but their fee structure will be8 to 10 thousand per semister n it should be in tilak

nagar , rajouri gardan n karnat place
Your have taken right decision to do Bachelor of computer application but the fee structure of private institutes is much higher compare to government colleges.
I suggest you to do BCA from government college.

List of government colleges in Delhi:

IGNOU
JNU
DU
Indra prashta University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?