4th September 2013, 09:56 AM
Rj Deepak yogi

How to take admission in BAMS? I have scored 72% in 12th

Sir i want admsn in b.a.m.s. In private ayurvadic college in banglore. . .. I got 72% marks in 12th. . . .hoW I can direct admsn in b.a.m.s. . . .sir plz reply. . .my email is. . [email protected]

12th September 2015, 09:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BAMS? I have scored 72% in 12th

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery. It is undergraduate degree which provides basic education in the integrated system of modern medicine and traditional ayurveda.The duration required to complete the course is of 5½ years duration of which 4½ years is for the main course and 1 year for internship. The main course is divided into 3 Professional Courses of 1½ years duration each.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a B.A.M.S. degree are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Sanskrit as subjects studied.

-The candidate should secure reasonably high percentage of marks in aggregate in 12th examination.

-The minimum age limit to apply for BAMS degree is from 17 years .
13th September 2015, 11:09 AM
arya8360

To join medical college in Bangalore you have to give admission test for respective college conducted by COMEDK .

Here I am providing Ayurveda colleges in Bangalore,

#A. L. N. Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College

#A. M. Shaik Homoeopathic Medical College

#Alva's Ayurvedic Medical College

#Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College

#Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Resarch Center.

#Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya.
13th September 2015, 05:41 PM
JSD.

For the direct admission in Bangalore, you have to contact to the college by yourself.You can also visit on to the official website of colleges where you can get the instructions for direct admission.

BAMS is Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and surgery , is a bachelor degree course with the duration of four years of this course. One year of internship is excluded.

The basic eligibility criteria for this course is, to have a +2 course from a recognised board with good percentile in PCB background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?