16th June 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for MBBS or BAMS? I have scored 217 marks in MHCET

I got 217 marks in mhcet 2014. May i get the addmission for mbbs or bams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 40% marks in HSSC and 150 marks in MHT CET?
  2. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  3. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  4. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  5. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  6. Admission for MBBS or BAMS in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS after scoring 118 in PCB group in MHT CET?
  8. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  9. Cutoff for BDS and BAMS? I have scored 98 marks in MHT CET
  10. How to take admission in government MBBS college after scoring 139 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  12. Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS or BAMS after scoring 144 marks in ASSO CET exam
  14. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college?
  15. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  16. Can we study both MBBS and BAMS simultaneously?
  17. All the Medical colleges and their cutoff lists after MHT-CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get admission for MBBS or BAMS after getting 71 marks in ASSO CET?
18th July 2017, 02:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for MBBS or BAMS? I have scored 217 marks in MHCET

You may get because the cut off marks from previous years for MBBS is 170 and for BAMS is 105 marks so, the chances of getting admission in MBBS/ BAMS is less.

The cut off marks and rank varies every year based on the question paper, candidates appeared for the exam, colleges, group you choose to study and reservation.

If you belong to SC/ ST or any other category you may get admission. After the first round of counseling you can try for the colleges based on the availability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?