4th January 2012, 01:46 PM
sinha urvashi 84

How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?

i want to know how many govt. bams collage for pg ,seat abality and what is the process of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  4. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. PG from Government Ayurvedic colleges in Maharashtra after BAMS?
  6. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS?
  8. What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get merit admission in BAMS? I want to join BAMS
  11. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  14. How many seats are there in MP for admission in government colleges of BHMS and BAMS?
  15. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  16. When are the government posts for BAMS coming? What is the applying procedure?
  17. Last years cut off list for BAMS admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college?
9th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?

sir
i need last 5 years paper of BAMS.....................?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?