25th May 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?

i have passed10+2 by year 2013. i want to have a admission for bca form Mumbai university
what is eligibility criteria for it and i too want good colleges
for it please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  2. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  3. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  5. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com in Mumbai University after passing 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  7. Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?
  8. Will I be eligible for MCA in Mumbai University in regular basis after passing BCA from Deemed University recognized by UGC?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MCA after doing BCA course?
  11. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  12. How to get admission to D.Ed after passing 12th from Kolhapur University
  13. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
  14. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  15. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  16. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  17. How to take admission in BCA in GGSIPU university?
  18. Can I get admission in colleges of Mumbai after completing BCA 1st year from UP with Punjab University
8th October 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?

What is the procedure and eligibility cretaria of taking admission in BCA in Mumbai after passing 12 th class from CBSE board from Mumbai. Pl required list of colleges and institute in Mumbai for this course ?
22nd January 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?

i have passed my h.s.c exam in 2009 can i able to take addmission in BCA
6th May 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and eligibility cretaria of taking admission in BCA in Mumbai after passing 12 th class from CBSE board from Mumbai. Pl required list of colleges and institute in Mumbai for this course ?
6th May 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i have passed10 2 by year 2013. i want to have a admission for bca form Mumbai university
what is eligibility criteria for it and i too want good colleges
for it please help me.
20th June 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for bca from Mumbai university after passing 12th?
3rd July 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for BCA course from mumbai university, if I have completed my Diploma in IT ?
1st June 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for BCA in college after passing 12th standard?Which college offer bca with low fees structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?