15th January 2013, 04:30 PM
Ravindratambat

How to get admission to D.Ed after passing 12th from Kolhapur University

How do get admission for me to D.Ed after 12th pass (45% with OBC) from kolhapur university.the stream is Arts(History).

Please advice for the same at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Megha Tambat

Mumbai

11th July 2016, 04:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to D.Ed after passing 12th from Kolhapur University

D.Ed stands for Diploma in Education. It is a two-year Diploma course in the field of Education. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a Government recognsied board. There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Backward Classes (BC) category candidates.

Admissions in D.Ed course are offered through entrance examination conducted your respective state council of education council and research. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in counselling process according to your rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing D.Ed course.
12th July 2016, 10:34 AM
anuradha1985

Default Re: How to get admission to D.Ed after passing 12th from Kolhapur University

D.ed is two years course and educational qualification for this course is:-

1).Candidate should be Indian.
2).Candidate should have passed 12th or its equivalent .
3).candidate age should be between in 17 to 33.
4). There are some relaxation in age for SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?