12th September 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government medical college ?I am from Haryana

can i get admission in govt medical college,patiala through AIPMT and i am from haryana?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  3. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  4. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?
  5. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  6. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  7. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  8. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  9. Can I get admission in government or some other good college in Haryana?
  10. Will I get admission in government college of Haryana in B.Tech(Mechanical Trade) after scoring 6080 state rank in Haryana?
  11. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  12. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  13. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  14. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  15. What should be the process to join Pathology?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
  17. Admission in any government Architecture college of Haryana after scoring 116 in B.Arch and AIR of 4335?
  18. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2017, 09:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government medical college ?I am from Haryana

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in government colleges of other state through NEET.

NEET is conducted every year for admission in private or government colleges. There is 15% reserved seats through All India Quota seats. The examination is conducted by CBSE.

So, after qualifying in examination and on the basis of your rank in examination you will be eligible to get admission in government college Patiala.

For number of seats available in different colleges visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?