4th July 2013, 11:54 AM
Harshita bhura

How to take admission in calcutta university for M.Com? What is the percentage required?

To take admission in calcutta university for m.com what percentage we require?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  2. How to take admission in calcutta university for M.Com? What is the percentage required?
  3. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University?
  4. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  5. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  6. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  7. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  9. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  10. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  11. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  12. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
  13. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago? -- [New]
  15. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th standard in calcutta
  16. What is the qualification required for B.Ed correspondence? I have completed B.Com
  17. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  18. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
28th August 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in calcutta university for M.Com? What is the percentage required?

Hello sir,
I want to know about the admission procedure for M.Com in Calcutta University..
I am a Commerce Graduate from Gauhati University having hons. in Accountancy. and I have completed my graduation on 08/2014..
Plz advise...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?