22nd June 2013, 05:18 PM
bharti puri

How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers

Helloo…..Sir…
I want to admission of Chandigarh Punjab university.plz give me knowledge f in trance syllabus and send me previous year question paper..
please reply soon...............don't miss understand me.....!!!
I’ll be waiting…………..

Related Questions:
  1. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous years question papers of MCA of Punjab University Chandigarh
  3. Previous years question papers of M.Ed entrance test of Punjab University Chandigarh?
  4. Punjab University Chandigarh B.A 3rd year economics question papers of previous years?
  5. Previous entrance exam question paper of Punjab University Chandigarh
  6. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  7. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  8. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  9. How may I get the syllabus and previous years question papers for grad II competitive examination, Pgimer Chandigarh?
  10. Previous years question papers for the post of clerk in Punjab and Haryana High court Chandigarh?
  11. Previous years question papers for Punjab and Haryana high court in Chandigarh -- [New]
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  13. Previous years solved question papers for Vacancy of court manager, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh?
  14. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  15. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How may I get the previous year question papers for LDC high court of Punjab and Chandigarh?
  17. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  18. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
17th August 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers

Can u plz give me the previous paper of UGC net......I m doning msc it..
26th September 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers

how to take admission in chandigarh punjab university? what is the syllabus? what is the required of university?
plz give me knowledge and previous syllabus...........
plz reply soon..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?