14th May 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CS after completing graduation in B.Com?

Sir this year i have completed my graduction b.com i want to take admission in cs can you tell me what are the subject available for cs and its time to complete cs courses

27th June 2014, 11:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CS after completing graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir this year i have completed my graduction b.com i want to take admission in cs can you tell me what are the subject available for cs and its time to complete cs courses
Yes, you are eligible for company secretary course after completing B. Com course. You can directly enroll in an Intermediate course course after completing B. Com course.

ICSI IE: - ( Institute of Company Secretary of India ). The duration of the course has been for four years, which is divided into four levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

Company Secretary Course eligibility Criteria: -

-For Foundation course: - The Applicant should have passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized board.
-For Intermediate course: - Applicant must be a degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university.
-For Final course:- Applicant must be qualified in Intermediate course.

So, If you have completed B. Com course without any pending backlogs then definitely you are eligible to apply for the ICSI Intermediate course.

How to take Admission: -

The Admission for ICSI Course open throughout the year. The Applicant may enroll through online (Official Website or directly visiting the Institution and collect the prospectus and form. The Examination for ICSI course will be held during the month of June and December.

For More Information please visit here :- http://www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?