24th June 2012, 07:42 PM
sameerabdulfgaffar

How to get admission in ICWAI after completing completing graduation with 2 backlogs?

i have completed my graduation two back log are there i can clear so how should i go further

8th August 2020, 05:33 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: How to get admission in ICWAI after completing completing graduation with 2 backlogs?

Yes, once you complete your graduation, you can pursue Intermediate Level of ICWA Course.
Register yourself, on the ICWA website i.e, icmai.in & go further for studies but you must have graduation degree available on the date of registration. There is no percentage requirement at Graduation, you need to just complete your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?