16th June 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in D.Pharm as X student in distance universities

i want admission in d.pharm as x student in distance universities.. so pls suggest me universities for this course..

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in D.Pharm as X student in distance universities
  2. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India?
  3. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  4. Which of the following universities offering distance education course?
  5. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  6. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  7. Universities which provide M.Tech admission in distance mode?
  8. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  9. Admission in m.sc in microbiology by distance education? colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  11. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  12. How to pursue M.Pharm in correspondence? Colleges offering distance M.Pharm course?
  13. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship? -- [New]
  14. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  15. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  16. Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?
  17. Can I do MSc in physics through an open university?
  18. How to take admission in any university offering bachelors of Arts through distance mode? Names of the universities where I can seek admission
20th September 2013, 12:58 PM
subin1111

Default Re: How to take admission in D.Pharm as X student in distance universities

Hi,
D. Pharm course is run under the guidelines of The pharmacy council of India. It is quite clear that this course is not available via distance mode. There are various universities from where you can pursue D. Pharm via regular mode.
For further queries, feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Kind Regards
Subin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?