8th February 2012, 07:00 PM
shortanswer

Can I do MSc in physics through an open university?

sir, can i do m.sc in physics with an open university? please tell me the name of govt university wich organise it...

18th February 2012, 12:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in physics through an open university?

There are few universities which offers M.Sc in Physics through Distance mode and if you hold a bachelors degree in Physics, you will definitely be considered eligible for the course.

Some of the Universities, recognized by the Distance Education Council, offering M.Sc in Physics are as follows:

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Alagappa University
NIMS University
Vinayaka Missions University

For admission procedure of each Universities, refer to their official websites.
7th June 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i want to do m,sc,physis through open uni,what is the procedure?
14th October 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortanswer View Post
sir, can i do m.sc in physics with an open university? please tell me the name of govt university wich organise it...
in hindi midiam and opan univarcity of mp
13th July 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

My d.o.b. is 14 oct 1981 and B.Sc. in physics, chemistry and maths. Am i elligible for M.Sc. Geophysics or Astrophysics or etc ?
13th July 2013, 06:09 PM
Bread and butter
Junior Member+

Dear friend,you want to know the weither you can do Msc in physics from open university or not. Dear, you can do but for it you must hold your bachelor degree after bachelor's degree you will be elligible the universities through which you can persuie your master's degree are NIMS UNIVERSITY, VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY etc. BEST OF LUCK.
21st September 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i am not completed in my B.SC degree i finished in 1993 i want do M.SC physics in distance education is there any possibility ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?