8th March 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get diploma admission in Mechanical with 85% in SSC exam?

Please let me know the cutoff list of diploma in mechanical,& i got 85% in ssc can i get admission for diploma in mech.?????????? Kindly provide me the information soon on this as I need to apply for it and get admission soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  4. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  5. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  6. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  7. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  8. How to do Mechanical diploma course for 1 year?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  10. Diploma online admission forms date?
  11. How to get admission in direct 2nd year of diploma in mechanical engineering in maharashtra
  12. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  13. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  14. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  17. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
9th March 2015, 07:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get diploma admission in Mechanical with 85% in SSC exam?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 85% marks from a recognised board. The minimum percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in Diploma course is 40% aggregate marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma course.
9th March 2015, 05:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

The chances of getting admission in Diploma(Mechanical engineering) does not depend on your 10th standard percentage. That's because each and every state conducts diploma entrance exam to offer admissions into diploma courses. So, you have to appear for diploma entrance exam, which is conducted in your state and depending upon your rank in such entrance exam, you will get admission in particular polytechnic college. If you can get a good rank in such entrance exam, you can easily get admission in Diploma(Mechanical engineering).
9th March 2015, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

10th pass candidates from a recognized board of education are definitely eligible for Diploma Engineering course. Hence, you can surely apply for the entrance exam if you want to get admission in a Diploma Mechanical Engineering course. Performance in the entrance exam will help you to get admission in your choice of college. Just be prepared for the entrance exam according to the syllabus, there will be objective type questions related to Science and Maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?