10th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in engineering after scoring 88 in CET?

i will taking engineering admission so please guide . i got 88 cet result.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in first year engineering after scoring 74 marks in engineering CET?
  2. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  3. Can I get admission for Engineering after scoring 56% in Board Exams 65 marks in CET?
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 80 marks in CET? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in engineering after scoring 88 in CET?
  6. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  7. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 42% in PCM and 98 in CET?
  8. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  9. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  10. Will I get engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 46500 rank in CET?
  11. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to get admission in engineering college in pune after scoring 60% in CET? I am from OBC category
  13. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in engineering after scoring 61% in 12th and 55 marks in CET
  16. Which college of engineering will I get after scoring 65 marks in MT CET and 75 marks in JEE mains
  17. How can I take admission in VNIT college of engineering after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  18. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
13th September 2016, 11:25 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Question Re: How to take admission in engineering after scoring 88 in CET?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. For Common Entrance Test candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. For admission to Bio- Medical/Bio-Tech Engineering course candidate must have passed in the subject of Biology in the qualifying examination. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor in Engineering course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 88 in Common Entrance Test So, you are not eligible to get admission in any good Govt college. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in good Govt college which accept your score. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?