28th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in engineering college?

sir my name is vaibhav my score in jeemain is 52 and upsee rank is 72048 which college iget in up i have domicile of up

31st August 2015, 10:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college?

You can not get admission in any college of the Uttar Pradesh Technical University on the basis of marks scored in Joint Entrance examination or on the basis of Uttar Pradesh State level entrance test as the rank or marks scored is very less and it is not sufficient to get admission in any college of Uttar Pradesh technical University.

However, you can get admission in private engineering colleges under management quota seats if you have good percentage of marks in PCM 10+2. Some of the top colleges under UPTU in which you can get direct admission are:

1. Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology.

2. JSS Engineering college.

3. Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College.

4. IMS Engineering college.

5. RKGIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?