13th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Mujeeb rahman S

How can I get admission in civil engineering college?

hi sir i iam mujeeb i am a afghan i want to get admission in one of the best civil engineering college in india in mumbai or new delhi states i have graduated from school in kabul afghanistan i know english, urdu . how i can get admission in one of the civil engineering colleges? please guide me please please .....

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is conducted for civil engineering college in Mumbai
  2. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  3. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  4. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  6. Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?
  7. Admission in B.E Civil Engineering after completing civil engineering branch? I have scored 4245 rank
  8. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  10. How to join in engineering college in Civil?
  11. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  12. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  13. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  14. What is the cutoff for admission in civil engineering in YCCE college?
  15. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  16. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  17. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  18. How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering
13th May 2012, 06:36 PM
a444

Default Re: How can I get admission in civil engineering college?

Eligibility
Admissions for the first year of the course shall be open to students who have passed the two-year Pre-University Examination (Science) conducted by the Karnataka State Pre-University Board.
Or 10+2 of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained at least 45% marks in the optional subjects is eligible for Engineering & Technology courses. Chemistry & Mathematics as optional subjects and English as a subject of study.
...Top
Or those who have passed any other examinations recognised by the University as equivalent thereon.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 35% of marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of second year Pre-University Examination or at the end of 12 years of education.
B.Sc. graduates are also considered eligible for admission to First Year B.E. course if they have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of subjects:
• Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or
• Physics, Mathematics & Electronics or
• Physics, Mathematics & Computer Science

Scope
Throughout history, Civil Engineer have designed and built facilities that have advanced civilization and provided for a higher standard of living. From developing better water supplies, municipal sewer systems, waste-water treatment plants to the design of buildings t o protect citizens from natural hazards and provide health care, to improved agriculture through water resource development and distribution projects
to rapid and dramatic changes in transportation systems, civil engineers have developed the basic infrastructure on which modern society depends. Civil Engineers we the first to be dedicated to technology development for the common good.
7th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i"am just pass 10th class.can i get a course of civil engineering
5th May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmision in government collage (gujarat)for civil engineering after completing 12th with 36% ????
18th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose between IT and CS, for my 11th std if I wish to become civil engineer ahead.
13th June 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam like cet or iit jee is important to seek admission in b.e ?
7th May 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am ajay.. I am a commerce student. I want to study civil engineering.. if I have any chance to study this...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?