11th January 2013, 11:41 PM
spaul123456

Can I study for BCA after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream

imy sunject stream is arts but in my subjects i have computer application subject can i study bca after higher secondary exam

30th July 2013, 03:50 PM
whiteblossom

Smile Re: Can I study for BCA after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaul123456 View Post
imy sunject stream is arts but in my subjects i have computer application subject can i study bca after higher secondary exam

Hello,

Bachelor Of Computer Applications

BCA is a three year course .

The eligibility for BCA course is :

Std 12th with maths as one of the subjects .

As you have computer applications as one of your subjects then you can surely study BCA after higher secondary .
30th July 2013, 04:45 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study for BCA after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream

Hi,

BCA Course after completing 12th Class.

Yes, definitely you can do BCA course after completing 12th class. Many college offer for this program. Some college take admission in this course on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th class but some college take admission through the entrance test.

BCA course is related to the computer field. If you are interested in the computer field then you can join the BCA course after completing the 12th class. If you not taken math in the 12th class then don't worry some college take admission with math student.

All the best...................
30th July 2013, 06:10 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study for BCA after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provide admission to Bachelor oFf Computer Application (BCA) programme. To be eligible for course, candidate must have completed 10+2 in any of the stream. They are also eligible if they have not studied mathematics at 10+2 level.

Therefore as per your educational qualification, you will be eligible to get admission.

For application procedure and fee structure visit www.ignou.ac.in
19th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I passing hs xm.. my stream science. So how can admssion bca course.. i'm from wb
26th April 2015, 09:02 PM
PATHGUIDE

BCA (Bachelor in Computer Applications)
Duration of course: Three years (6semesters)
Age criteria: 17 to 22 years of age for General category
Minimum educational qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 exam with minimum 55% marks from any stream science/commerce/arts.
Should have studied mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?