30th May 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for BSc Hons after scoring 91.8% in class 12th

sir i've got 91.8% in class 12th and i want to take admission for b.sc hns. physics .
and plz let me know which college of du will be suitable for me. plz reply at the earliest.

13th September 2015, 04:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for BSc Hons after scoring 91.8% in class 12th

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Sc honors in physics after scoring 91.8% in the 10+2 board examination.

Some of the best university to pursue you the graduation is Delhi University, Bombay University, BHU etc... But the admission in many colleges are on the basis of the entrance examination.

But you can get the admission in the college affiliated with the India's no.1 university on the board aggregate. The application for the admission in the university is released in the month of the May and admission is conducted in the month of the June.

For more information about the admission visit at there official or please give the information to get the information in the detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?