7th January 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student

I'm in 12std i want to take admission in goverment college for MBBS. is it possible by cet entrance exam for medical?

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  2. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college after scoring 71.83% in 12th standard and 44% in MHTCET
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  4. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  5. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  7. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  8. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i get admission in MBBS college(Government) with 47% in NIOS 12th science
  10. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  11. Admission in government college of MP after scoring 87.4% in 12th standard?
  12. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  13. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  14. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  15. How to get admission in government engineering college through CET examination
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  17. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  18. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college in Maharashtra? I have scored 79 percentile in NEET and 95% in 12th
14th May 2015, 06:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student

First to get pursue MBBS course it is necessary that candidates pursuing or passed 10+2 board examination from a recognised board with Physics , Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.

To pursue MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery )which is a five year course from a government college whether Central , State you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the same.

For admission in the course in any central government institute you have to qualify in the AIPMT examination. If you have missed the opportunity of appearing in 2015 you can apply for it next year. AIIMS also conducts the examination for the same to pursue it from AIIMS situated across India.

You can also apply for the state government colleges for which examination is conducts by the state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?