3rd June 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in higher secondary class after scoring 74% in class 10th

due to 74 percent in class 10 my school is not taking my admission in higher class even I have opt internal board so is it right.

13th May 2015, 12:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in higher secondary class after scoring 74% in class 10th

You do not have to be worried for your admission in higher secondary school after scoring 74% in your 10th internal board examination as there is no discrimination on the basis of internal board or external board examination and marks in both have the same weightage .

Now for your admission in your desired school with desired stream you just have to apply for it and if the respective school conducts entrance examination for the selection of student and distribution of stream then you will have to crack it.

Also you will have to submit the necessary documents like Passing certificate , school leaving certificate , character certificate , marks sheet which verifies you as a genuine candidate .Also if you are willing to change your board of examination then you have to submit the Migration form at the time of admission.

So visit the desired school within the time and collect the information about their admission procedure and their academics before taking admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?